What is C.O.O.L.?
C.O.O.L. (Children's Opportunities for Outside Learning) is a FREE after school program funded through the Pennsylvania 21st Century Community Learning Center Program to serve students in GRADES 5-9. The goal is to:
- Improve academic achievement in English language arts (ELA), mathematics, and science
- Provide health and wellness education
- Provide students with skills to be prepared for college and careers
- Provide a safe, stable environment to learn
- Have oppotunities for parents to be involved and learn
- Have field trips and interaction with partners from the community
Currently, we are serving students and their families at the elementary school and at our middle/high school. We have certified teachers, support personnel staff, and proper security at each site to provide an overall safe environment for our students after school.
Starting Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Monday through Thursday
School dismissal time to 6:00pm
Bus transportation home is provided
This is a FREE program!
Just fill out the registration form from the link below and return it to your child's teacher.
Updated Monday, January 8, 2018: Updated the program start date.