C.O.O.L. (Children's Opportunities for Outside Learning) is a FREE after school program funded through the Pennsylvania 21st Century Community Learning Center Program to serve students in GRADES 5-9. The goal is to:
1. Improve academic achievement in English language arts (ELA), mathematics, and science
2. Provide health and wellness education
3. Provide students with skills to be prepared for college and careers
4. Provide a safe, stable environment to learn
5. Have oppotunities for parents to be involved and learn
6. Have field trips and interaction with partners from the community
Beginning Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Monday through Thursday
Starting at school dismisal time and ending at 6:00pm.
Bus transportation home is provided.
This is a FREE program!
Just fill out the registration form from the link below and return it to your child's teacher.
Updated Monday, January 8, 2018: Updated the program start date.