Collegeboard has released new fee waiver eligibility guidelines. Please review these guidelines to determine if you are eligible to receive a fee waiver:
Are You Eligible?
SAT fee waivers are available to low-income 11th and 12th grade students in the U.S. or U.S. territories. U.S. citizens living outside the country may be able to have test fees waived. SAT Subject Test fee waivers are available for students in grades 9–12.
You're eligible for fee waivers if you say "yes" to any of the following:
- Your annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You're enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g., Federal TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You live in federally subsidized public housing or a foster home, or are homeless.
- You are a ward of the state or an orphan.