The Primary Health Network Charitable Foundation is offering 12 scholarships totaling $30,000 to students pursuing a career in healthcare. College-bound or currently enrolled students can submit one application per submittal year. Scholarship recipients will be chosen by PHNCF’s Scholarship Committee and will be notified no later than May 2018. A check, made payable to the student and educational institution, will then be mailed to the educational institution.
- Submit an essay, a minimum of 600 words, describing how your pursuit in a chosen field of study in an education program or college aligns with the mission, values, programs, and care the Primary Health Network/Primary Health Network Charitable Foundation provides for the communities they serve.
- Applicants will be disqualified if any personal details (name, address, phone number, etc.) are listed within essay.
- G.P.A. of 3.0 or Higher (must provide transcripts)
- Must be pursuing a degree/certificate in an Administrative/Clinical Healthcare or Healthcare-focused field.
- Must reside in one of the counties Primary Health Network serves (see Eligible Counties list above).
- Health Professional Scholarship finalists must be able to sit for an interview in front of our Scholarship Committee at the PHNCF Board Room in Sharon, PA.
- All Scholarship Awards Receipients must be able to attend the Awards Ceremony on June 2, 2018.